Thursday, May 14, 2009

When I'm 75

Ahh... what a life that was, the end of the road, and the light in that dark tunnel seems to be coming closer and closer as the days go by. I mean, I can't complain sitting by my Olympic sized pool, getting my medications served to me by my butler in that cute tuxedo. You may ask, what do I do all day? I'll answer that with a simple word. Nothing. I sit back and enjoy the riches me and my husband were able to make through our law firm. The time and dedication has finally payed off, but too bad I'm old and wrinkly. Seems like my life is coming to an end. It's not that bad though, I mean, I've had several botox surgeries and face-lifts, but don't tell anyone that. I look as good as 50 many tell me, even though it took me thousands of dollars to do that. Yes, I still do wear the most expensive clothes, but what good am I now. I have two children, and 6 grandchildren. They come over and make a mess of my 2.2 million dollar mansion, but that's OK. I spend my days travelling from place to place in my jet to the many villas and condos I have all over the world. We have 6 cars; a Mercedes, a range rover, a BMW, a Audi, a Volkswagen and a rolls Royce. Yea, I know I may drive 40 down sunset blvd, toward my house in Beverly Hills but that's OK. I get honked at and many of these stupid teenagers call me an old fart, but I'm used to it. Yesterday, I went to Louis Vuitton and talked Paris Hilton out of buying this retched purse, good thing I was there to guide her. I talk to my husband a lot, but many people don't seem to notice that he's there. They tell me he died several years ago but I know they're just pulling my leg. Anyways, I'm off to take my medications before I have another stroke!

No comments:

Post a Comment