You write with it, you sharpen it, and you go through many of them, what am I? If you guessed a pencil that would be right. I think living as a pencil would be a difficult life.
I mean, torture is wrong in todays world, but people are peeling off a pencils skin everyday. That must be pretty painful because the pencil is basically conscious while this is all happening. Its actually watching its body get peeled off. This skin is then put in places like garbage's, floors etc, and the pencils body is thrown everywhere.
Now imagine someone throwing your arm somewhere, and your leg in a different place. Think of it this way, a pencil really doesn't know it's life span. Like seriously,it could live a couple hours, or it could live a couple weeks or years, it all depends on how much work its owner has.
Anyways, we all know that today's world is based on survival of the fittest, and appearances. You go to walmart to buy pencils, theres blue ones, theres pink ones, sparkly and shiny ones. Which one do you buy? Those little ugly, orange, regular pencils get left out because all the "pretty" and "sparkly" ones get picked first.
Worst of all, is were those poor little pencils end up. Like come on, how many times have people found pencils behind their couches, under their beds, and in the bottom of their bags. There have been those old pencils that have been behind that old couch for years and years, untouched, and unused.
Those poor old pencils, all the torture and pain they go through in their lives, with neglection and competion. I think being a pencil is a difficult life and it is definetly one object I would hate to be. Cudos to all these pencils because they are troopers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment