Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You would have never guessed this happened but . . .

You would have never guessed this happened but . . .
I actually met BIG FOOT! I remember I was taking a hike though the forest and I began to hear some rustling in the bushes. I thought it was nothing and I continued my walk down the long dirt path. While passing a large oak tree, I looked down to admire the huge trunk when I noticed both of my shoes were untied. I stopped my journey, bent down, and tied my shoes.
As I continued to walk I saw an alien peeking behind the trunk of a tree. He eventually confronted me and we grew into having a deep conversation. He was definitely a friendly alien.
All of a sudden I heard and felt the ground shaking so I began to shout! My alien friend disappeared into the monstrous trees and bushes never to be seen again. The stomping continued and I didn't know what was heading my way. It grew louder and stronger and I didn't know whether to run or hide. I eventually though that running would be my best option so I began to sprint.
After running for about five minutes, I stumbled over a tree root and my glasses flew off my face. I tried to look for them but I couldn't find them. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw a large figure in a bright yellow shirt. With his huge hands he handed me my glasses but since I was in so much shock and fear I remand still. The huge creature cracked me a smile while help me calm down a little.
He eventually introduced himself to me as Big Foot, and I told him I was Ana. We shook hand to paw and he began to ask me if I wanted to take a look around his forest. I climbed on his great back and I could see over every tree. He began to explain to me different parts of the forest and where he likes to hang out the most.
At one point, it began to rain hard and the great giant pulled out a great umbrella to cover the both of us.
We continued our tour of the forest when we were confronted by another large creature who was a T-Rex. I looked to my left and noticed a large dragon like creature with sharp teeth. I grew a little scared but the T-Rex introduced herself as Beth and glared at me friendly. My stomach began to growl and both Beth and Big foot asked me if I was hungry because they were. I told them I was and they told me to hold on.
Big Foot increased speed and before I knew it I was glaring at a McDonald's in the forest. We went thought the "Stomp - Thru" and we ordered what we wanted. We all began to eat and I noticed at the edge of my drink was a flit. The fly was gobbled up by Beth as an appetizer fairly quickly.
My confrontation with Beth and Big Foot was certainly unforgettable, and I swear to you that is exactly how it all went down!

No comments:

Post a Comment